|Naval Ship Repair Yard||240||Link||02.10.2023|
|Tamilnadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University||01||Link||11.09.2023|
|Indian Coast Guard||46||Link||15.09.2023|
The TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2023. According to the announcement, there are more than 06 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline.
|Company Name||TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
Notification No: 13/2023
TNPSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Research Assistant
TNPSC Salary Limit:
- ₹ 36,200/- to 1,33,100/- Per month
TNPSC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- The applicant has successfully obtained a Master Degree from a government-recognized board, school, university, or institute.
TNPSC Age Eligibility:
- TNPSC Age Limit: 18 to 32 years
- Verify Certificates
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
- Visit TNPSC official website https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
TNPSC Important Links:
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this TNPSC 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.
|Tenkasi Employement Office||-||Link||14.09.2023|
|Western Digital||Staff Engineer||Link|
|TN TRB||Admit Card||Link|
|Income Tax Department||04||Link||11.09.2023|