HIGH COURT Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by HIGH COURT on 11.02.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 123 vacancies in HIGH COURT recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||HIGH COURT|
|Employment Type||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Judicial service|
|Starting Date to Apply||11.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27.03.2022|
HIGH COURT Post Details:
- Judical Service
- Graduate Degree or Equivalent from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Refer the Notification
- Up to 45 Years
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
SC / ST / PWD Candidates – Rs.200/-
Others – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the HIGH COURT Official Site www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.