Indian Navy Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Indian Navy on 29.03.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 2500 vacancies in Indian Navy recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Sailor Apprentice|
|Starting Date to Apply||29.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05.04.2022|
Indian Navy Post Details:
- Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500
- Sailors For Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 2000
Candidate Passed 12th with 60 % marks (Maths or Physics) from government recognized School / Institute
- Rs.21,700 /- to Rs.69,100/- Per month
- 17 to 20 Years
- Written Test
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- For All Candidates – Rs.60 + Gst
- Apply Opening Date: 29.03.2022
- Apply End Date: 05.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the Indian Navy Official Site https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.