KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by KPSC on 23.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are 60 vacancies in KPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Karnataka govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Town Planner|
|Starting Date to Apply||30.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30.05.2022|
KPSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Town Planner – 60 posts
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.33,450/- to 62,600/– Per month
- 18 to 35 Years
- Written Exam
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 30.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 30.05.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the KPSC Official Site www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.