Ministry of Labour and Employment Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Ministry of Labour and Employment on 08.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 112 vacancies in Ministry of Labour and Employment recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Young Professional|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12.04.2022|
Ministry of Labour and Employment Post Details:
- Young Professional – 112
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree in B.A / B.Tech / B.E / B.Ed / MBA or relevant from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.50,000 /- Per month
- 24 to 40 Years
- Written Exam
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 08.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 12.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the Ministry of Labour and Employment Official Site www.labour.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification & Apply Link – Click Here