NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by NIELIT on 20.06.2022. According to this announcement, there are 159 vacancies in NIELIT recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Finance officer and other|
|Starting Date to Apply||20.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||19.07.2022|
NIELIT Post and Vacancy Details:
- Financial Controller
- Administrative Cum Finance Officer
- Sr.Finance Officer
- Assistant Director
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Jr Technical Assistant
NIELIT Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed B.E / B.Tech / UG / PG Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
NIELIT Salary Limit:
- ₹ 15,000/- to 30,000/- Per month
NIELIT Age Eligibility:
- Up to 50 Years
NIELIT Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit NIELIT official website https://www.nielit.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
NIELIT Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. You can get daily job updates by joining us on Google News. Click Here