NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by NMRC on 16.06.2022 According to this announcement, there are 09 vacancies in NMRC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Noida Metro Rail Corporation|
|Employment Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Designation||Manager and Assistant Manager|
|Starting Date to Apply||16.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15.07.2022|
NMRC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Manager / Assistant Manager – 09
NMRC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Electronics & Telecommunication/El ectronics & Communication/Electri cal & Electronics from Govt. recognized university/institute
NMRC Salary Limit:
- ₹ 70,000 /- to 2,40,000/- Per month
NMRC Age Eligibility:
- Refer the Notification
NMRC Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 16.06.2022
- Apply End Date – 15.07.2022
- Visit NMRC official website https://www.nmrcnoida.com/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- General Manager /Finance/HR, Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited Block III, 3rd Floor, Ganga Shopping Complex Sector 29, Noida- 201301, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
NMRC Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. You can get daily job updates by joining us on Google News. Click Here