The ACTREC (Tata Memorial Centre Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are various vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Tata Memorial Centre Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Working place (Location)||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACTREC/ADVT/A-4/2022
ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACTREC/ADVT/A-5/2022
ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACTREC/ADVT/A-6/2022
ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACTREC/ADVT/A-7/2022
ACTREC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Professor, Radiodiagnosis
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Anesthesiology)
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Interventional Radiology)
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ Medical Oncology (Paediatric)
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Radiation Oncology)
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Dental & Prosthetics Surgery)
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Nuclear Medicine)
- Assistant Professor ‘E’ (Gastroenterology)
- Medical Officer ‘E’ (Oral Surgery)
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (CAR T Cell Therapy Centre)
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ (3D Printing Lab)
- Officer In-Charge (Dispensary)
- Engineer ‘C’ (Mechanical)
- Scientific Officer ‘E’ (Tumor Microenvironment)
- Scientific Officer ‘E’ (Developmental Biology and Cancer)
ACTREC Salary Limit:
- Refer the Notification
ACTREC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed MD / DNB / B.E / B.Tech / MBBS / MBA / M.E / M.Tech from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
ACTREC Age Eligibility:
- The age shall be as per Government rules
ACTREC Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit ACTREC official website https://actrec.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)