Last date: 15.02.2022
ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by ESIC on 31.12.2021. According to this announcement, there are a total of 3865 vacancies across India in ESIC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Department||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Upper Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff & Stenographer|
|Starting Date to Apply||15.01.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15.02.2022|
ESIC Post Details:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 1736 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1964 posts
- Stenographer – 165
ESIC Statewise Post Details:
|Jammu & Kashmir||008||000||001|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||203||004|
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Candidates must have passed graduation degree from a recognized university, and have basic computer knowledge.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th Pass from recognized school.
- Stenographer – 12th passed candidates eligible for this job
- Upper Division Clerk and stenographer – Rs.25,500 to 81,100 /-
- Multi-tasking staff – Rs.18,000 to 56,900
- Upper Division Clerk and stenographer- 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer – 18 to 27 Years
- 3 Years for OBC Candidates
- 5 Year for SC/ ST Candidates.
- Pre and main exam
- Skill Test
- SC/ ST / PwD, Female Candidates and Ex-servicemen – Rs.250/-
- General, OBC, other categories – Rs.500/-
- Go to the ESIC Official Site https://www.esic.nic.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Apply Link – Click here