Last date: 27.01.2022
MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by MPSC on 07.01.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 547 vacancies across Maharashtra in MPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Department||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Maharashtra Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Starting Date to Apply||07.01.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27.01.2022|
MPSC Post Details:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 547 Vacancies
- Graduate Degree in Law from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- 18 to 38 Years
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Before apply please verify details from the official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Go to the MPSC Official Site www.mpsc.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here