Last date: 20.01.2022
TNPL (Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by TNPL on 06.01.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 84 vacancies across Tamilnadu in TNPL recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Department||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Employment Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Semi Skilled (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrician, Instrumentation & Instrument Mechanic) Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.01.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20.01.2022|
TNPL Post Details:
- Semi-Skilled (C) (Chemical) / Semi Skilled (B) (Chemical) – 41
- Semi-Skilled (D) (Mechanical) / Semi Skilled (C) (Mechanical) for Unit-II – 21
- Semi-Skilled (D) (Electrician) / Semi Skilled (C) (Electrician) for Unit-II – 12
- Semi-Skilled (C) (Instrumentation) – 10
- Total – 84
- Semi-Skilled (C) (Chemical) / Semi-Skilled (B) (Chemical) – Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology
- Semi-Skilled (C) – 5 years of post-qualification
- Semi-Skilled (B) – 10 years of post-qualification
- Rs.11,110 to 48,834/- per month
- Up to 30 years
- 2 Years for BC/BCM/MBC/DNC
- 5 Year for SC/ ST / SCA Candidates.
- Short Listing
- Refer from Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Go to the TNPL Official Site https://www.tnpl.com/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.