OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by OPSC on 04.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 177 vacancies in OPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04.05.2022|
OPSC Post Details:
- Assistant Fisheries Officer- 177
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree in B.F.sc from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Rs.44,900 /- Per month
- 21 to 38 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- SC / ST/ PwD – No fees
- Other Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Apply Opening Date – 04.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 04.05.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the OPSC Official Site www.opsc.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.