TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by TNUSRB on 08.03.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 444 vacancies in TNUSRB recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Employment Type||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Job Designation||Sub Inspector|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.04.2022|
TNUSRB Post Details:
- Sub inspector Of Police (Taluk) (AR)
- Graduate Degree from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Refer the Notification
- Up to 47 Years
- Document verification
- Physical Test
- Written Test
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Department candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Others – Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the TNUSRB Official Site https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.