Rajasthan Fisheries Department Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Rajasthan Fisheries on 06.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are 31 vacancies in Rajasthan Fisheries recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Fisheries Department|
|Employment Type||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Fisheries|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28.04.2022|
|Location||Jaipur – Rajasthan|
Rajasthan Fisheries Post and Vacancy Details:
- Fisheries Development Officer – 16
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer – 15
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Master Degree in (M.F.Sc) or Zoology from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute.
- Knowledge in Hindi Writing of Rajasthan Culture
- Fisheries Development Officer – Rs.39,300/-
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer – Rs.25,500/-
- 21 to 40 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 06.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 28.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the Rajasthan Fisheries Official Site https://fisheries.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Verify the Job details.
- Download the application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- Address: Refer from the Notification
- Notification & Application Link – Click Here