UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by UPSC on 09.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 11 vacancies in UPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer|
|Starting Date to Apply||09.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28.04.2022|
UPSC Post Details:
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Director ( Fishing Harbour, Engineering)
- Assistant Director in Computer & System Division
- Junior Technical Officer
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree in B.E / B.Tech from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Refer the Notification
- Up to 40 years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Women / SC / ST / PWBD candidates – No fees
- Other Candidates – Rs.25/-
- Apply Opening Date – 09.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 28.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the UPSC Official Site www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
latest government jobs, government sector, latest govt job, job seekers, sarkari naukri, bank jobs, free job alert 2022, state governments, sarkari job, government job notification, government job alert, ssc job, important dates, iti jobs, railway job, free job alerts page, sarkari result, apply online, job vacancies, sarkari exams