The APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 162 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Veterinary Officer|
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13/2022
APSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer, Class-B, Class-I (Jr. Grade) – 162
APSC Salary Limit:
- ₹ 30,000 to 1,10,000/- Per month
APSC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & A.H) from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
APSC Age Eligibility:
- 21 to 38 Years
APSC Selection Procedure:
- Written Exam
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- General/EWS Applicant – ₹ 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – ₹ 150/-
- BPL / PWBD Applicant – No fee
How to Apply:
- Visit APSC official website https://apsc.nic.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
APSC Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.