The NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 10 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Senior Consultant|
|Apply Method||Online via Email|
ADVERTISEMENT NO. F.17.04/2022-23/DCD&D
NCERT Post and Vacancy Details:
- Senior Consultant
NCERT Salary Limit:
- ₹ 60,000/- Per month
NCERT Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed PG Degree / B.Ed / M.Ed from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
NCERT Age Eligibility:
- Up to 65 Years
NCERT Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit NCERT official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address and Email
- Email: email@example.com
- Head, Department of Curriculum Studies and Development, Room No. 210, CIET Building, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 016
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
NCERT Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link – Download
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.