JKSSB (Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by JKSSB on 10.02.2022 According to this announcement, there are a total of 168 vacancies in JKSSB recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Employment Type||Jammu and Kashmir Jobs|
|Job Designation||Junior Assistant and other|
|Starting Date to Apply||20.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20.03.2022|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
JKSSB Post Details:
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 01 vacancies
- Driver – 11 vacancies
- Assistant Superintendent Jails – 07 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Narcotics – 03 vacancies
- Junior Assistant – 122 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Chemistry and Toxicology – 05 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Documents – 02 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Ballistics – 03 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Biology/Serology – 03 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, DNA – 01 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Physics – 03 vacancies
- Assistant Scientific Officer, Cyber Forensics – 03 vacancies
- Retouched Artist – 02 vacancies
- Tractor Driver – 02 vacancies
- Total – 168
- Candidate Passed 10th / Diploma / Graduate UG / PG from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Refer the Notification
- Up to 48 Years (Age limit change based on posts)
- Written test
- Document verification
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the JKSSB Official Site www.jkssb.nic.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.