WEST BENGAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by WEST BENGAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT on 10.02.2022 According to this announcement, there are a total of 213 vacancies in WEST BENGAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||WEST BENGAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT|
|Employment Type||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)|
|Starting Date to Apply||10.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||23.02.2022|
WEST BENGAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT Post Details:
- Accredited Social Health Activist – 213
- Candidate passed 12th from a Government Recognized Board / School/ Institute
- Refer the Notification
- Up to 30 Years
- Merit list
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the WEST BENGAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT Official Site https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here