KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by KPSC on 16.03.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 10 vacancies in KPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Director|
|Starting Date to Apply||16.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18.04.2022|
KPSC Post Details:
- Assistant Director – 10
- Graduate Doctorate in Specified Discipline from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Rs.52,650 /- to Rs.97,100/-
- 18 to 35 Years
- Written Exam
- Document verification
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the KPSC Official Site www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.