Ministry of Agriculture Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Ministry of Agriculture on 05.04.2022 According to this announcement, there are various vacancies in Ministry of Agriculture recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Agriculture|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Junior Translator|
|Starting Date to Apply||05.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22.05.2022|
Ministry of Agriculture Post Details:
- Junior Translator
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Master Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute.
- Rs.29,200 /- to 92,300/-
- Maximum 56 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date –
- Apply End Date –
How to Apply:
- Go to the Ministry of Agriculture Official Site https://agricoop.nic.in/
- Verify the Job details.
- Download the application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- Room No.527-A, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare,
- Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare,
- Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi
- Notification Link – Click Here