PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by PPSC on 05.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 41 vacancies in PPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Deputy District Attorney|
|Starting Date to Apply||05.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||26.04.2022|
|Location||Patiala – Punjab|
PPSC Post Details:
- Deputy District Attorney- 41
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree in B.Law from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- 07 year Experience of practice at the Bar.
- Rs.47,600 /- Per month
- 18 to 37 Years
- Written Exam
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Ex- serviceman / EWS / PWD – Rs.500/-
- SC / BC candidates – Rs.750/-
- Others – Rs.1500/-
- Apply Opening Date – 05.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 26.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the PPSC Official Site https://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here