Rajya Sabha Secretariat Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Rajya Sabha Secretariat on 06.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 110 vacancies in Rajya Sabha Secretariat recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Office Assistant, Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||02.05.2022|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Post Details:
- Reference Officer – 03
- Translator – 15
- Office Work Assistant – 12
- Executive – 12
- Executive Level 8 – 26
- Secretariat Assistant – 27
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- knowledge of basic computer operations, viz., MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point etc.
- Refer the Notification
- Maximum 56 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 06.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 02.05.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Official Site https://rajyasabha.nic.in/
- Verify the Job details.
- Download the application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- Director (Personnel), Room No. 240, 2nd Floor,
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India,
- Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001