UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by UPSC on 06.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 687 vacancies in UPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Combined civil services Examination|
|Starting Date to Apply||06.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||26.04.2022|
UPSC Post Details:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer – 300
- General Duty Medical Officer – 03
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II – 70
- Medical Officer – 314
- Total – 687
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree in MBBS from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.56,100 /- Per month
- Maximum 32 years
- General Duty – Maximum 35 years
- Written Exam
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- SC / ST / PWBD / Female Candidates – No Fees
- Other Candidates – Rs.200/-
- Apply Opening Date – 06.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 26.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the UPSC Official Site www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.