NDMA (National Disaster Management Authority) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by NDMA at 08.05.2022. According to this announcement, there are various vacancies in NDMA recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th , 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||National Disaster Management Authority|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||08.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25.05.2022|
NDMA Post and Vacancy Details:
- Sr.Consultant (Fire Risk Management)
- Senior Consultant (Flood and River Erosion)
- Senior Consultant (Chemical (industrial) Hazards and Risks)
- Senior Consultant (Information, Education and Communication)
- Senior Consultant (Human Resources)
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Sr.Consultant (Fire Risk Management) – Graduation in Fire Engineering/ Fire Safety/ Fire Services
- Senior Consultant (Flood and River Erosion) – Master’s Degree in Geosciences, Geography, Geology, Civil Engineering, Engineering Development related fields.
- Senior Consultant (Chemical (industrial) Hazards and Risks) – Master’s degree in Industrial Safety / Chemistry or Bachelors in Chemical Engineering.
- Senior Consultant (Information, Education and Communication) – Post graduate in Mass Communication / PG Diploma in Communication or any other equivalent / relevant degree.
- Senior Consultant (Human Resources) – Master’s Degree required preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any relevant Fields.
- Minimum Rs.7,600/- Per month
- Up to 50 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 08.05.2022
- Apply End Date – 25.05.2022
How to Apply:
- Visit NDMA official website https://www.ndma.gov.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs.