The MP High Court has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 40 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
MP High Court Post and Vacancy Details:
- Jr. Judical Assistant
MP High Court Salary Limit:
- ₹ 5,200 to 20,200/-
MP High Court Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
MP High Court Age Eligibility:
- 18 to 35 years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job
How to Apply:
- Visit MP High Court official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
MP High Court Important Links:
Notification Link – Download
Apply Link – Click Here
All the information given above is taken from various sources. So check the notification once for anything. Best wishes for your desired job.