CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) Released on new job notification. Here you can get the direct official link to apply for the 2022 recruitment. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by CISF on 25.12.2021. According to this announcement, there are a total of 249 vacancies across India in CISF recruitment for the year 2022. Full information on these vacancies can be Available on our site.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Department||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Head constable|
|Starting Date to Apply||25.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31.03.2021|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
CISF Post Details:
- Head Constable (General Duty) – 249
- Applicant 12th pass from a recognised educational institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- Pay Matrix Level 4 (Rs.25,500 to 81,100) plus usual allowance
- 18 to 13 years eligible to apply for this job
- Relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST Applicant.
- 03 Years for OBC candidates.
Applying Candidates selected based on their performance in the below test
- Physical Standards (height and weight)
- Medical Standards
- Eyesight test
- Trial test
- Proficiency test
- Medical Examination
- SC/ST/ Female Applicant: No application fees
- Others: Rs.100/-
- DD (demand draft) from State bank of India
How to Apply:
- Go to the CISF Official Site www.cisf.nic.in
- Verify the Job details carefully.
- Download the CISF Job Requirement 2022 application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- Refer to the official notification for the Postal address and Demand draft details