Last date: 24.01.2022
IFSCA (International Financial Services Centres Authority) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by IFSCA on 24.12.2021. According to this announcement, there are a total of 10 vacancies across Gujarat in IFSCA recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Department||Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||24.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||24.01.2022|
IFSCA Post Details:
- Assistant Manager – 10 posts
- Applicant Finish Master Degree with Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer application/ information technology. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS and ICWA. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University/Institute, which in the opinion of the Authority is useful.
- Candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by UPSC
- The pay scale of officers in Grade-A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years)
- As per UPSC norms
- Application fee – Rs.500/- for all candidates.
Fees Pay method:
- DD (Demand Draft)
How to Apply:
- Go to the IFSCA Official Site www.ifsca.gov.in
- Verify the Job details.
- Download the application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)’ to the following address so as to reach latest by January 24, 2022, at 6.00 PM.
The Deputy General Manager,
General Administration Department,
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355
- Notification and Application Link – Click Here