Last date: 19.01.2022
NIPGR (National Institute of Plant Genome Research) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by NIPGR on 04.01.2021. According to this announcement, there are a total of various vacancies across Delhi in NIPGR recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Department||National Institute of Plant Genome Research|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Various Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.01.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||19.01.2022|
|Apply Mode||Via Email|
NIPGR Post Details:
- Project Scientist – 01
- Project Officer – 02
- Database Officer – 01
- Multitasking Staff – 01
- Project scientist, Project Officer and Database Officer – Candidates having Doctoral Degree in Science or Master Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university.
- Multitasking Staff – Candidates having Graduate degree in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Project Scientist – Rs.78,000 /- per month
- Project Officer – Rs.67,000 /- per month
- Database Officer – Rs.67,000 /- per month
- Multitasking Staff – Rs. 18,000 /- per month
- Project Scientist – Up to 45 years
- Project Officer, Database Officer – Up to 40 years
- Multitasking Staff – Up to 50 Years
- Written test
- Check the official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to the NIPGR Official Site www.nipgr.ac.in
- Find the job notification
- And download the application form.
- Print out, fill required details and finally scan the application and preferred document.
- Send the scan copy to the email firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Notification Link – Click Here