MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS on 15.02.2022. According to this announcement, there are various vacancies in MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS|
|Employment Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Designation||Chief Manager|
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS Post Details:
- Assistant Manager – 450
- Chief Manager – 791
- Chief executive officer – 07
- Deputy chief manager – 2325
- Principal Chief Manager – 139
- Senior Manager – 1395 vacancies
- Total – 7400 Vacancies
- Graduate Degree or equivalent from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Rs.56,100 /- to 2,25,000/- Per month
- Refer the Notification
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS Official Site www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here