CIIL (Central Institute of Indian Languages) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by CIIL on 29.03.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 18 vacancies in CIIL recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Indian Languages|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Upper division Clerk|
|Starting Date to Apply||11.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||29.03.2022|
|Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
CIIL Post Details:
- Senior Fellow – 05
- Associate Fellow – 10
- Upper Division Clerk – 01.
- Lower Division Clerk – 18
- Senior Fellow – Doctorate degree in Kannada (language, literature and Culture)
- Associate Fellow – Doctorate degree in Kannada (language, literature and Culture)
- Upper Division Clerk – Any Degree
- Lower Division Clerk – Any Degree
- Senior Fellow – Rs.41,000/- Per month
- Associate Fellow – Rs. 37,000/- Per month
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.27,200/- Per month
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.18,000/- Per month
- Senior Fellow – Upto 60 years
- Associate Fellow – Upto 55 years
- Upper Division Clerk – Upto 45 years
- Lower Division Clerk – Upto 40 years
- Document Verification
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the CIIL Official Site https://www.ciil.org/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.