Karnataka High Court Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Karnataka High Court on 07.03.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 54 vacancies in Karnataka High Court recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Employment Type||Karnataka Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Secretary|
|Starting Date to Apply||07.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.04.2022|
|Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
Karnataka High Court Post Details:
- Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) – 54
- Candidate Passed 10th / Diploma from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Rs.44,900 /- to 1,42,400/-
- 18 to 35 Years
- SC/ST/OBC – 40 years
- OBC – 38 years
- Document verification
- Skill test
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- SC / ST / PwBD – Rs.250/-
- Others – Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the karnataka High Court Official Site https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.