Indian Army Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Indian Army on 16.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are 24 vacancies in Indian Army recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Employment Type||Defence Jobs|
|Job Designation||Cook, Tailor and more|
|Starting Date to Apply||16.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18.05.2022|
|Location||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh|
Indian Army Post and Vacancy Details:
- Stenographer Grade II
- boot maker
- Washer man
- MTS (Mail)
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 10th / 12th or Equivalent from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.18,000/- to 56,900/- Per month
- 18 to 25 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 16.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 18.05.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the Indian Army Official Site www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here