ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by ISRO on 30.03.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 20 vacancies in ISRO recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Walk in interview Starting Date||18.04.2022|
|Walk in interview Ending Date||22.04.2022|
|Location||Dehradun – Uttarakhand|
ISRO Post Details:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
- Research Scientist
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Graduate Degree in B.E / B.Tech / Msc / ME / M.Tech or relevant from a Government Recognized University/ Institute
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/- Per month
- Research Associate – Rs.47,000/- Per month
- Research Scientist – Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500/-
- 18 to 35 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Interview Opening Date – 18.04.2022
- Interview End Date – 22.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the ISRO Official Site www.isro.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.