Keonjhar Collector Office Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Keonjhar Collector Office on 03.04.2022 According to this announcement, there are 47 vacancies in Keonjhar Collector Office recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Department||Keonjhar Collector Office|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||03.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30.04.2022|
Keonjhar Collector Office Post and Vacancy Details:
- Teacher – 47
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 12th / B.E / B.Tech / UG / B.Ed or the equivalent from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.13,800 to 25,300/- Per month
- 21 to 32 Years
- Written Exam
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 03.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 30.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the Keonjhar Collector Office Official Site www.kendujhar.nic.in
- Verify the Job details.
- Download the application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar,
- AT-Collectorate Campus, PO- Keonjhargarh, District-
- Keonjhar, PIN-758001, Odisha.
- Notification & Application Link – Click Here