RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by RPSC on 13.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are 337 vacancies in RPSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date to Apply||13.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30.04.2022|
|Location||Ajmer – Rajasthan|
RPSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Candidate Passed M.D / DNB / M.S / D.B from a Government Recognized Board / School / University / Institute
- Refer the Notification
- 37 – 42 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- All Candidates – Rs.350/-
- Apply Opening Date – 13.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 30.04.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the RPSC Official Site www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.