Supreme Court of India Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Supreme Court of India on 18.04.2022. According to this announcement, there are 25 vacancies in Supreme Court of India recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government Job updates.
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Junior Translator|
|Starting Date to Apply||18.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||19.05.2022|
Supreme Court of India Post and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Translator
Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Graduate from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
- Rs.44,900/- Per month
- 18 to 32 Years
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- Apply Opening Date – 18.04.2022
- Apply End Date – 19.05.2022
How to Apply:
- Go to the Supreme Court of India Official Site www.main.sci.gov.in
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.