Indian Navy Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by Indian Navy on 21.06.2022. According to this announcement, there are 338 vacancies in Indian Navy recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||21.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||11.07.2022|
Indian Navy Post and Vacancy Details:
- Electrician – 49
- Electroplater – 01
- Marine Engine Fitter – 36
- Foundry Man – 02
- Pattern Maker – 02
- Mechanic Diesel – 39
- Instrument Mechanic – 08
- Mechinist – 15
- Mechanic Mechine Tool Maintenance – 15
- Painter (Gen) – 11
- Sheet Metal worker – 03
- Pipe Fitter – 22
- Mechanic Ref & AC – 08
- Tailor (General) – 4
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 23
- Electronics Mechanic – 28
- Shipwright Wood – 21
- Fitter – 05
- Mason Building Constructor – 08
- I & CTSM – 03
- Shipwright Steel – 20
- Rigger – 14
- Forger and Heat Treater – 01
Indian Navy Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 08th / 10th / ITI from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
Indian Navy Salary Limit:
- ₹ 7000/- Per month
Indian Navy Age Eligibility:
- 17 to 22 Years
Indian Navy Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit Indian Navy official website https://indiannavy.nic.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
Indian Navy Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.