The ICMR – RMRCNE (Regional Medical Research Centre) has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 07 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Project Scientist|
ICMR – RMRCNE Post and Vacancy Details:
- Project Scientist – 01
- Project Research Associate III -02
- Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – 01
- Project Technical Officer (Social Worker) – 01
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – 02
ICMR – RMRCNE Salary Limit:
- Project Scientist – ₹ 51,000/- Per Month
- Project Research Associate III -₹ 54,000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – ₹ 31,000/- Per Month
- Project Technical Officer (Social Worker) – ₹ 32,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – ₹ 18,000/- Per Month
ICMR – RMRCNE Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 12th / UG / PG Degree in related department from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
ICMR – RMRCNE Age Eligibility:
- Project Scientist – Up to 40 Years
- Project Research Associate III – Up to 30 Years
- Project Assistant (Research Assistant) – Up to 30 Years
- Project Technical Officer (Social Worker) – Up to 30 Years
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – Up to 30 Years
ICMR – RMRCNE Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit ICMR – RMRCNE official website https://rmrcne.org.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- Address: Refer the Notification
ICMR – RMRCNE Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link – Download
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.