The SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has recently announced the release of an Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 11 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Securities And Exchange Board Of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Grade A Officer|
SEBI Post and Vacancy Details:
- Grade A Officer (Information Technology)
SEBI Salary Limit:
- ₹ 44,500/- to 74,450/- Per month
SEBI Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Degree in Engineering from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
SEBI Age Eligibility:
- The age shall be as per Government
SEBI Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit SEBI official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
SEBI Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.