TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by TNUSRB on 01.07.2022. According to this announcement, there are 3552 vacancies in TNUSRB recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Constable and Jail warden|
|Starting Date to Apply||07.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15.08.2022|
TNUSRB Post and Vacancy Details:
- Constable Grade II (Armed Reserved) – 2180
- Constable Grade II (Special Force) – 1091
- Jail Warden – 161
- Fireman – 120
TNUSRB Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 10th from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
TNUSRB Salary Limit:
- Refer the Notification
TNUSRB Age Eligibility:
- 18 to 26 Years
TNUSRB Selection Procedure:
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit TNUSRB official website https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the required details like name, course, qualification etc. in the online application.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION: (If Required)
1. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
TNUSRB Important Links:
We provide all kinds of employment news. We hope these also help you. And congratulations on getting your favourite qualified jobs. Click Here to get daily job updates via Google News / Telegram / Whatsapp.