The Ganjam District Court has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 54 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Department||Ganjam District Court|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Stenographer and Clerk|
|Working place (Location)||Odisha|
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/Rect./2022
Ganjam District Court Post and Vacancy Details:
- Junior Clerk/ Copyist – 41
- Stenographer Grade-III – 07
- Junior Typist – 05
- Salaried Amin – 01
Ganjam District Court Salary Limit:
- ₹ 19,900/- to ₹ 69,100/- Per month
Ganjam District Court Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed 12th from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
Ganjam District Court Age Eligibility:
- 18 to 38 Years
Ganjam District Court Selection Procedure:
- Written Exam
- Verify Certificates
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Visit Ganjam District Court official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Download the application using the link given below.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Then send your application to the specified address
- Office of the District Judge,
Ganjam District Court Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download