The OSSC has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2022. According to the announcement, there are more than 943 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to get more about all the Central and State Government, Bank, Insurance, Loan, Medical, Software, IT, Defence, 10th, 12th Education Job updates.
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
OSSC Post and Vacancy Details:
- Assistant CT & GST – 107
- Auditor – 220
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer – 87
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer – 48
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies – 72
- Inspector of Suppliers – 110
- Junior Correctional – 20
- Junior Employment Officer – 26
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer – 9
- Junior Assistant – 193
- Junior Clerk – 51
OSSC Salary Limit:
- Refer the Notification
OSSC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- Applicant Completed Any Degree from a Government Recognized Board / School / University/ Institute
OSSC Age Eligibility:
- 21 to 38 Years
How to Apply:
- Visit OSSC official website https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs