The BARC – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2023. According to the announcement, there are more than 4374 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline.
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
Advertisement NO: 03/2023/BARC
BARC Post and Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|(Bio-Science/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology)||1|
|(Library and Information Science)||1|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Food Technology / Home Science / Nutrition)||7|
|Technician/B (Boiler Attendant)||24|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee||21|
|(Biochemistry / Bio Science / Life Science / Biology)|
|(Electronics & Instrumentation)||59|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee||698|
|(Turner / Machinist)||213|
|(Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)||18|
|(Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic)||95|
|(Mechanic Motor Vehicle)||24|
|(Dental Technician – Hygienist)||1|
|(Dental Technician – Mechanic)||1|
BARC Salary Limit:
- Technical Officer/C – ₹ 56,100/-
- Scientific Assistant/B – ₹ 35,400/-
- Technician/B – ₹ 21,700/-
- Category I Stipendiary Trainee – ₹ 24,000/-
- Category II Stipendiary Trainee – ₹ 20,000/-
BARC Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- The applicant has successfully obtained a 12th / B.E / B.Tech / M.sc / B.sc / Diploma degree from a government-recognized board, school, university, or institute.
BARC Age Eligibility:
- Technical Officer/C – 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B – 18 to 30 years
- Technician/B – 18 to 25 years
- Category I Stipendiary Trainee – 19 to 24 years
- Category II Stipendiary Trainee – 18 to 22 years
- Verify Certificates
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
- Visit BARC official website https://barc.gov.in/
- Find Job Notification in it.
- At most, there will be a menu named Recruitment / Career
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill in the online application’s required details like name, course, qualification, etc.
- If you have to pay the application fee, pay it.
- Finally, make sure everything you fill is correct.
- Print out the completed application for your needs.
BARC Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download
- Apply Link – Click Here
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this BARC 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.