The NIRT – ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has recently announced the release of a Job Notice that reveals the number of vacancies in the company for the year 2023. According to the announcement, there are more than 05 vacancies in the company, inviting enthusiastic and skilled candidates to apply. This is a perfect chance for you to accelerate your career.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline.
|Company Name||NIRT – ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Total Vacancies||05 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Walk in|
|Job Location||Tiruvallur – Tamilnadu|
|Last Date||12 & 13.04.2023|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Google News||Click Here|
As far as possible the information contained in the official notification has been used for reliability.
Advertisement NO: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2022-23
NIRT Post and Vacancy Details:
- Project Scientist (Nan-Medical)
- Project Technical Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Senior Research Fellow
- Project Technical Officer
NIRT Salary Limit:
- Project Scientist (Nan-Medical) – ₹ 48,000/- Per month
- Project Technical Officer – ₹ 32,000/- Per month
- Project Assistant – ₹ 31,000/- Per month
- Project Senior Research Fellow – ₹ 35,000/- Per month
- Project Technical Officer – ₹ 34,650/- Per month
NIRT Education / Experience Qualification Details:
- The applicant has successfully obtained a Under and Master Degree from a government-recognized board, school, university, or institute.
NIRT Age Eligibility:
- NIRT Age Limit: The age shall be as per Government rules
- Verify Certificates
How to Apply:
- There are at most three ways to apply for government and private jobs. Apply Online / Apply Offline / Apply through Interview. Every recruitment has to apply for the job in one of these methods.
- Online method means the official site will have a link for it. You can fill in the required details and apply. But always keep scanned documents like Aadhaar card, photographs, and signatures while going to apply online. It is required when applying for job.
- Offline mode means an application in the official notification. You have to take a print of it and fill in the required information and send it to the given address. Some companies ask you to send only a resume. While applying through e-mail, the application should be filled and sent by e-mail.
- Interview method is known to many people. Starting from the clothes we wear to the answers we give to the questions, our chances of getting selected in the interview depend on everything. So avoid being late for the interview.
Walk in interview Address:ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600031
NIRT Important Links:
- Notification Link – Download
All the information provided to you is based on information collected from as many sources as possible. However, you can know more information by checking the official notification. And can know more about this NIRT 2023 Recruitment. India Sarkari Job Alert site wishes you to get a job.