Last date: 30.01.2022
NCDIR (National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by NCDIR on 31.12.2021. According to this announcement, there are a total of 15 vacancies across Bangalore in NCDIR recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Department||NCDIR – National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Various Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||31.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30.01.2022|
NCDIR Post Details:
- Project Scientist-C (Non-Medical) – 01
- Project Scientist-B (Medical) – 02
- Research Associate (II) – 01
- Research Associate (I) – 02
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Computer Programmer (Grade B) – 06
- Project Admin Assistant – 02
- Total – 15
- Candidates who have completed Ph.D / MBBS /MPH / B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / Graduate / MD/ MS in the relevant Job can apply.
- Project Scientist-C (Non-Medical) – Rs.57,660 /- Per month
- Project Scientist-B (Medical) – Rs.68,875 /- Per month
- Research Associate (II) – Rs.60,760 /- Per month
- Research Associate (I) – Rs.60,760 /- Per month
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.36,400 /- Per month
- Computer Programmer (Grade B) – Rs.32,500 /- Per month
- Project Admin Assistant – Rs.32,000 /- Per month
- Project Scientist-C (Non-Medical) – Up to 40 Years
- Project Scientist-B (Medical) – Up to 35 Years
- Research Associate (II) – Up to 40 Years
- Research Associate (I) – Up to 40 Years
- Senior Research Fellow – Up to 35 Years
- Computer Programmer (Grade B) – Up to 30 Years
- Project Admin Assistant – Up to 30 Years
- 3 Years for OBC Candidates
- 5 Year for SC/ ST Candidates.
- Please check the Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to the NCDIR Official Site https://www.ncdirindia.org/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.