Last date: 23.02.2022
DOT (Department Of Tele Communication) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by DOT on 05.02.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 20 vacancies in DOT recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||Department Of Tele Communication|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Young Professional|
|Starting Date to Apply||05.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||23.02.2022|
DOT Post Details:
- Young Professional – 20
- Category A- 6
- Category B- 5
- Category C- 3
- Category D- 6
- Category A – Degree / PG in Engineering (Electronics & Communication / CS / IT) from a Government Recognized University/ Institute.
- Category B – MBA / CA / ICWA / CFA
- Category C – Degree / PG in Law
- Category D – PG in Economics / Statics or MBA
- 60,000/- Per month
- Up to 32 Years
- Document Verification
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the DOT Official Site https://dot.gov.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.
- Notification Link – Click Here