ITAT (The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by ITAT on 07.01.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 34 vacancies in ITAT recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Senior Private Secretary|
|Starting Date to Apply||07.01.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||08.03.2022|
ITAT Post Details:
- Senior Private Secretary – 34
I. For Senior Private Secretaries
A) Officers under the Central or State Government:
- holding analogous post on regular basis, in the parent cadre or department or;with 3 years’ service in the Private Secretary grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of 9300 –34800/- with Grade Pay 34600/- (pre-revised) since revised w.e.f. 01.01.2016 as 344,900 — 1,42,400/- (Level — 7) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
- B) Possessing a speed of 120 words per minute in English shorthand and must have a working knowledge of computers, having the knowledge to operate upon software like Microsoft Office, Excel or Page makers.
- Period of Deputation including a period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
- Rs.34,800 to 3,47,600 /- Per month
- Up to 56 Years
- Skill test
- Document verification
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the ITAT Official Site https://itat.gov.in/
- Verify the Job details.
- Download the application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- Address Refer from Official Notification