NIOHKOL (National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by NIOHKOL on 10.02.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 15 vacancies in NIOHKOL recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities|
|Employment Type||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Teaching Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||10.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.03.2022|
|Location||Kolkata, west bengal|
NIOHKOL Post Details:
- Prosthetist & Orthotist
- Assistant Professor (NILD- Mizoram)
- Assistant Professor (CRC- Tripura)
- Clinical Assistant
- Orientation & Mobility Instructor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Rehabilitation Officer
- Assistant Professor (CRC- Patna)
- Graduate PG / Diploma / MBBS / MD / M.Phil / B.Sc Degree from a Government Recognized University / Institute
- Rs.25,000 /- to 70,000/- Per month
- 30 to 50 Years
- Document verification
- Personal Interview
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
How to Apply:
- Go to the NIOHKOL Official Site http://www.niohkol.nic.in/
- Verify the Job details.
- Download the application form using the below link
- Fill the application, attach the required documents, and submit the document to the following address.
- Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan),
- B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly,
- Notification and Application Link – Click Here