Last date: 07.03.2022
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Released on new job notification. New and experienced Candidates can consider this as their announcement. This announcement was made by SSC on 01.02.2022. According to this announcement, there are a total of 4726+ vacancies in SSC recruitment for the year 2022.
Other details (Age Limit, Apply Last date, Official Link, etc.) Given Below. Apply for the eligible job before the application deadline. Follow our website to know more about all the Central and State Government Jobs updates.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commision|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Combined Higher Secondary vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||01.02.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07.03.2022|
SSC Post Details:
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Candidate Passed 12th from a Government Recognized School/ Institute
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 25,500 to 92,300 /-per month
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)- Rs.19,900 to 63,200/-
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant – Rs.25,500 to 81,100/-
- 18 to 27 Years
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Be sure to confirm the official Notification before applying for the job.
- SC / ST / PWD / ESM candidates – No fee
- Others – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the SSC Official Site https://ssc.nic.in/
- Find the job notification
- Fill in all required fields in the online application.
- If application fees need, pay the fees.
- Finally, cross-check all details and submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the filled application.